SUPPLEMENT TO OBG MANAGEMENT
Non Estrogen Oral Therapy
- Understand the pathophysiology of dyspareunia due to vulvovaginal atrophy (VVA) of menopause.
- Appreciate the underrecognition and undertreatment of dyspareunia due to VVA.
- Discuss efficacy results of randomized placebo controlled trials of ospemifene.
- Understand the adverse events associated with ospemifene.
- Appreciate the safety data of ospemifine as well as other oral selective estrogen receptor modulators and estrogens.
Date of Original Release: February 1, 2019
Date Credits Expire: January 31, 2022
World Class CME designates this journal-based CME activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME credit may only be awarded to physicians.
World Class CME is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.