Innovation Forum: Advancements in Breast Imaging with Contrast-Enhanced Mammography and Contrast Biopsy Procedures
1-day workshop Saturday (8 CME), plus
Optional 3-hour Session on Friday
Physician and Fellow Track:
- Dive into the world of Contrast Enhanced Mammography and Contrast Enhanced Biopsy to explore its potential to make an impact on patient outcomes.
- Comprehensive 8-hours of CEM & CEB education
- Live demonstrations
- Case review and discussions
(MRI and Stereotactic Biopsy will be discussed)
Advancements in Breast Imaging for Patient Positioning and Mammography Technologist Track:
- Perfect your patient positioning skills in this hands-on workshop designed exclusively for mammography technologists. Learn the art of precise patient positioning, a fundamental skill for high-quality mammograms.
- Practical patient positioning techniques
- Interactive hands-on sessions
- Expert guidance and tips
- Real-world case scenarios
Optional Friday sessions:
- 3 additional CME/CE credits Artificial Intelligence and other breast imaging topics
- Welcome Cocktail Reception
Whether you’re a technologist looking to refine your techniques or a radiologist seeking to expand your skills, these workshops offer the knowledge and expertise you need.
Single Day registration is available.
Our second workshop will be May 17-18, 2024 in Denver, Colorado. Click here for more details