Upon completion of this conference, the participant will be able to:
- Appreciate current pap smear guidelines and their forthcoming change
- Incorporate new guidelines for diagnosis of abnormal uterine bleeding into clinical practice
- Improve skills in early diagnosis of pregnancy using U/S and hCG
- Educate patients about breast cancer screening guidelines and the multiple new imaging modalities available, including how to choose the best one for a particular patient
- Expand your toolbox for managing menopausal symptoms, using both hormonal and non-hormonal approaches, while separating fact from fiction
- Expand diagnostic and treatment skills regarding headaches and migraines
- Recognize the common female sexual dysfunctions and initiate interventions available to the women’s health practitioner
- Understand the current approaches to hysterectomy and which technique is best for each patient
- Treat overactive bladder and recognize pelvic floor dysfunction
- Understand how to better protect the female patient’s bone health
- Apply new guidelines for adnexal masses
- Advise GYN patients on successful weight loss strategies beyond simple diet and exercise, including use of available pharmaceuticals
- Incorporate helpful business tips to invigorate your practice operations and profits in the rapidly evolving healthcare environment
- Learn which modality to use when requesting breast screening for your patients
Course Materials and CME Certificate
You will receive a digital syllabus containing lecture abstracts and slides accompanied by a
notebook with lecture objectives and notes pages. Your course evaluation and CME certificate
will be sent to the email you provided when registering.
Link to Download Lecture Slides
Please look for an email a few days prior to the course dates for a link where you can download the lecture slides to your tablet or computer or print a syllabus if you wish to have one on hand at the course.
An expanded continental breakfast, as well as morning refreshments will be provided daily in the exhibit hall.
Sign up with others and get a group discount! Call our office to receive $50 off each registrant’s
fee when you register two or more at the same time.
A fee of $75 is charged for cancellations received prior to the course date. Refunds cannot be
issued after March 31, 2019.
Pharmaceutical companies, diagnostic and therapeutic equipment and medical book vendors will be on site.