Upon completion of this conference, the participant will be able to:
· Understand the new guidelines for cervical cancer and abnormal cervical disease screening and apply the new guidelines, including recommended management practice algorithms, into clinical decision making
· Incorporate new guidelines for diagnosis of abnormal uterine bleeding into clinical practice
· Expand diagnostic and treatment skills regarding headaches and migraines
· Improve differential diagnosis accuracy for pelvic pain, AUB, fibroids, and endometriosis
· Appreciate risk management for your patients with dense breast tissue, and your obligations under current "Dense Breast" legislation.
· Treat overactive bladder and develop strategies for assessment, diagnosis and treatment of pelvic floor dysfunction, including surgical options.
· Understand the clinically relevant nuances of breast cancer screening with 3-D mammography, breast ultrasound and MRI, including a brief overview of what faster and more effective breast cancer screening may look like in the future (High Res and AI).
· Understand the current approaches to hysterectomy and which technique is best for each patient
· Understand how to better protect the female patient’s bone health
· Apply new guidelines for adnexal masses
· Improve skills in early diagnosis of pregnancy using US and hCG
· Recognize the common female sexual dysfunctions and initiate interventions available to the women’s health practitioner
· Appreciate the complexities of vulvovaginitis, including its causal conditions, and derive an appropriate differential diagnosis for acute and chronic manifestations with the concomitant treatment plan
· Advise GYN patients on successful weight loss strategies beyond simple diet and exercise, including use of available pharmaceuticals
· Understand new evidence based approach to colposcopy grading and how it changes clinical practice
· Expand your toolbox for managing menopausal symptoms, using both hormonal and non-hormonal approaches, while separating fact from fiction
Course Materials and CME Certificate
You will receive a digital syllabus containing lecture abstracts and slides accompanied by a notebook with lecture objectives and notes pages. Your course evaluation and CME certificate
will be sent to the email you provided when registering.
Link to Download Lecture Slides
Please look for an email a few days prior to the course dates for a link where you can download the lecture slides to your tablet or computer or print a syllabus if you wish to have one on hand at the course.
An expanded continental breakfast, as well as refreshments at breaks, will be provided daily in the exhibit hall.
Sign up with others and get a group discount! Call our office to receive $50 off each registrant’s fee when you register two or more at the same time.
A fee of $45 is charged for cancellations received by October 1, 2021. We’re sorry, but we cannot provide refunds after that date.
Pharmaceutical companies, diagnostic and therapeutic equipment and medical book vendors are scheduled to be on site.