National Diagnostic Imaging Symposium 2020
- Comprehensive 10 Subspecialty Program
- Clinical pathways in Abdominal, Breast, Chest including Cardio, Emergency, Genitourinary, Neuroradiology, Musculoskeletal and Nuclear Medicine.
- Wide range of clinical content SAMs
- Dedicated Breast Imaging track including Laszlo K. Tabar
- Many daily lectures focus on how to skillfully respond to night and weekend emergency imaging requests.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Increase diagnostic capabilities in multiple radiology sub-specialties
- Utilize CT and MRI to assess injury and disease in the extremities, spine and cranium.
- Apply ultrasound to musculoskeletal, gynecological, obstetrical, cardiovascular and other organ systems
- Effectively use MDCT and MR imaging to evaluate the abdomen, liver, pancreas, spleen and bowel.
- Plan the appropriate imaging of emergency department patients
- Improve assessment of genitourinary malignancies, masses and anomalies using MRI, CT and US
- Improve diagnostic accuracy in breast imaging and distinguish advantages of the newest breast screening and diagnostic technologies
- Correctly interpret and stage CT findings in the context of a lung cancer-screening program
- Understand how to utilize non-invasive options such as CT, MR and ultrasound for the evaluation of vascular problems
- Improve skills in MR and US-guided radiology procedures
- Enhance understanding of the use and limitations of PET/CT
Group Discounts Available
Two or more registrations qualify for a group discount. Call our office at 888-207-9105 M-F, 8:30 am - 5 pm EST to receive $100 off each registrant’s fee. The registrations must be made at the same time; this discount is not retroactive, nor can it be combined with other coupons or offers.
International Attendees and Visitors
We welcome our international attendees and guests to the United States during the 2020 National Diagnostic Imaging Symposium. Join radiologists from across the world for this year’s foremost radiology meeting. We have resources to help plan your travel including information on how to request a letter of invitation from us. For more information please call our office at 888-207-9105
A fee of $95 is charged for cancellations received prior to the course. We’re sorry, but we cannot provide refunds after November 20, 2020.
You will receive a digital syllabus containing lecture abstracts and slides accompanied by a notebook with lecture objectives and note pages. Course evaluations will arrive in your email each day of the symposium; we thank you for your feedback.
Link to Download Lecture Slides
Please look for an email a few days prior to the course dates for a link where you can download the lecture slides to your tablet or computer or print a syllabus if you wish to have one on hand at the course.
We will email you your CME certificate to the address provided with your registration. We suggest an address that allows an attachment to ensure timely delivery.
You will receive one SAM credit for each set of two paired SAM lectures as noted in the program, provided you participate in both lectures. Your SAM certificate will be emailed to the address provided with your registration. Again, we suggest an email address that allows an attachment from us to ensure timely delivery of your SAM certificate.
Please bring your smartphone to class each day. When you sign in at the registration desk on your first day, we will assist you in downloading an easy to use app for answering SAM questions. If you do not wish to use your smartphone to answer the SAM questions, we will help you with other arrangements to participate in the SAMs; however, there may be a delay in processing your SAM certificate.
ABR Maintenance of Certification
35 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ - CME credits can be used towards ABR MOC Part 2 requirements
24 SAM Credits - SAM credits can be used towards ABR MOC Part 2 SA-CME requirements
CME Credit Breakdown
A detailed CME credit breakdown of subspecialty credits will be available at WorldClassCME.com closer to the date of the symposium.