Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Increase diagnostic capabilities in multiple radiology sub-specialties
- Utilize CT and MRI to assess injury and disease in the extremities, spine and cranium.
- Apply ultrasound to musculoskeletal, gynecological, obstetrical, cardiovascular and other organ systems.
- Effectively use MDCT and MR imaging to evaluate the abdomen, liver, pancreas, spleen and bowel
- Plan the appropriate imaging of emergency department patients
- Improve assessment of genitourinary malignancies, masses, and anomalies using MRI, CT and US.
- Improve diagnostic accuracy in breast imaging and distinguish advantages of the newest breast screening and diagnostic technologies
- Correctly interpret and stage CT findings in the context of a lung cancer-screening program
- Understand how to utilize non-invasive options such as CT, MR and ultrasound for the evaluation of vascular problems
- Improve skills in MR and US guided radiology procedures
- Enhance understanding of the use and limitations of PET/CT
You will receive a digital syllabus containing lecture abstracts and slides accompanied by a notebook with lecture objectives and note pages. Course evaluations will arrive in your email each day of the symposium; we thank you for your feedback.
Lecture Slides Download
Please look for an email a few days prior to the course dates with a link to download the lecture slides to your tablet or computer, or print a syllabus if you wish to have one on hand at the course.
Group Registration Discount
Two or more registrations qualify for a group discount. Call our office at 888-207-9105 M-F, 8:30 am - 5 pm EST to receive $100 off each registrant’s fee. The registrations must be made at the same time. This discount is not retroactive, nor can it be combined with other coupons or offers.
A fee of $75 is charged for cancellations received by November 12, 2021. We’re sorry, but we cannot provide refunds after that date.
We will email your CME certificate to the address provided with your registration. We suggest an address that allows an attachment to ensure timely delivery.
You will receive one SAM credit for each set of two paired SAM lectures as noted in the program, provided you participate in both lectures. Your SAM certificate will be emailed to the address provided with your registration. Again, we suggest an email address that allows an attachment from us to ensure timely delivery of your SAM certificate.
Please bring your smartphone to class each day. When you sign in at the registration desk on your first day, we will assist you in downloading an easy-to-use app for answering SAM questions. If you do not wish to use your smartphone to answer the SAM questions, we will help you with other arrangements to participate in the SAMs; however, there may be a delay in processing your SAM certificate.
CME Credit Breakdown
A detailed CME credit breakdown of subspecialty credits will be available at WorldClassCME.com closer to the date of the symposium.
Meals and Exhibits
An expanded continental breakfast, as well as morning snack and refreshments, will be provided daily in the exhibit hall. National leaders in medical publishing are scheduled to be on site.
ABR Maintenance of Certification
35 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ - these credits can be used toward ABR MOC Part 2 requirements
28 SAM Credits - SAM credits can be used toward ABR MOC Part 2 SA-CME requirements