• True state-of-the-art program covering the essential, practical, and timely topics diagnostic radiologists need to know to hone
their skills for delivering excellent patient care
• Dedicated breast imaging track with Breast MRI, Breast Imaging and Advanced Topics in Breast plus choice of three free workshops
• 45 faculty, 110 lectures, choose which lectures and/or workshops to attend
• Up to 40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™; these credits can be used towards ABR MOC Part 2 requirements
• 27 SAMs to choose from a maximum of 31 SAMs in a wide range of timely and relevant clinical content; SAM credits can be used toward ABR MOC Part 2 SA-CME requirements
• NEW – Neuroradiology SAM Slam for the General Radiologist; Every lecture is interactive; 6 SAMs with extensive coverage of imaging of emergency department patients for radiologists taking night and weekend call
• NEW – Non-interpretive lectures covering a variety of topics such as malpractice issues in MSK imaging, remote radiology reading challenges, AI for abdominal radiology and lessons in leadership and discovery
Radiology Program Objectives
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Increase diagnostic capabilities in multiple radiology sub-specialties including Body Imaging, Musculoskeletal Imaging, Neuroradiology, Cardiothoracic Imaging and Emergency Radiology
- Utilize CT and MRI to assess injury and disease in the extremities, spine and cranium.
- Understand the role of Ultrasound in current imaging paradigms and understand how to optimize protocols and scan interpretation
- Effectively use MDCT and MR imaging to evaluate the GI tract including the liver, pancreas, spleen and bowel
- Plan the appropriate imaging of emergency department patients and understand how to optimize study interpretation
- Understand how to interpret High Resolution CT (HRCT) scans for a range of interstitial lung diseases
- Understand how to utilize non-invasive options such as CT, MR and ultrasound for the evaluation of cardiovascular disease ranging from the coronary to the carotid arteries
- Understand the role of CT and MRI for a range of neurologic pathologies ranging from stroke to tumor imaging.
- Enhance understanding of the use and limitations of PET/CT in current oncologic applications and its role with CT and MRI imaging
- Learn the current status of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Imaging and its role in practice today and its potential impact over the next few years
Our room block available only for symposium attendees may sell out, so be sure to book your room as soon as you register. The favorable group room block rate of $315 per night closes on Friday, November 11, 2022, or when sold out.
Please look for an email a few days prior to the symposium containing a link to download the lecture slides to your device (or to print a copy if you wish to have them on hand at the meeting). You will receive a notebook with lecture objectives and notes pages onsite.
Your course evaluation and CME certificate will be sent to the email you provided when registering. We suggest an address that allows an attachment to ensure timely delivery.
An expanded continental breakfast, as well as morning snack and refreshments, will be provided daily in the exhibit hall. Additionally, there will be a smoothie break on Sunday afternoon in Ballroom A.
Group Registration Discount
Two or more registrations qualify for a group discount. Call our office at 888-207-9105 M-F, 8:30 am - 5 pm EST to receive $100 off each registrant’s fee. The registrations must be made at the same time. This discount is not retroactive, nor can it be combined with other coupons or offers.
International Attendees and Visitors
We welcome our international attendees and guests to the United States for the 2022 National Diagnostic Imaging Symposium. Join radiologists from across the world for this year’s foremost radiology meeting. We have resources to help plan your travel, including information on how to request a letter of invitation. Please contact our office for more details firstname.lastname@example.org
A fee of $95 is charged for cancellations received by November 11, 2022. We're sorry, we cannot provide refunds after that date.
You will receive one SAM credit for each set of two paired SAM lectures as noted in the program, provided you participate in both lectures with the audience response system. Your SAM certificate will be emailed to the address provided with your registration. Again, we suggest an email address that allows an attachment from us to ensure timely delivery of your SAM certificate.
Please bring your smartphone to class each day. When you sign in at the registration desk on your first day, we will assist you in downloading an easy-to-use app for answering SAM questions. If you do not wish to use your smartphone to answer the SAM questions, we will help you with other arrangements to participate in the SAMs; however, there may be a delay in processing your SAM certificate.
CME Credit Breakdown
A detailed CME credit breakdown of subspecialty credits will be available at WorldClassCME.com closer to the date of the symposium.
ABR Maintenance of Certification
40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ - these credits can be used toward ABR MOC Part 2 requirements
27 SAM Credits- SAM credits can be used toward ABR MOC Part 2 SA-CME requirements; 31 SAMs to choose from