Upon completion of this conference, the participant will be able to:
• Have a better understanding of the indications, use of, and limitations of screening breast ultrasound, both hand held and automated.
• Become familiar with the benefits of abbreviated and ultrafast breast MRI.
• Understand useful adjuncts to breast screening such as Elastography, High Resolution Mammography and AI.
• Understand the various risk models that can be employed in patient care, as well as the pros and cons of each.
• Have a better understanding of various image-guided biopsy techniques, particularly DBT/3D biopsy and sonographically guided core needle and VABB.
• Learn how using an extended MQSA Audit can improve the performance of a breast center, even those that are ACR Centers of Excellence.
• Review various medical legal issues that can help us or hurt us in our practice of breast radiology.
• Have a better understanding of hot button issues in breast radiology, including access to care, diversity and other topics currently being discussed in a variety of radiology venues and forums.
Course Materials and CME Certificate
You will receive a digital syllabus containing lecture abstracts and slides accompanied by a notebook with lecture objectives and note pages. Your course evaluation and CME certificate will be sent to the email you provide when registering.
Link to Download Lecture Slides
Please look for an email a few days prior to the course dates for a link where you can download the lecture slides to your tablet or computer, or print a syllabus if you wish to have one on hand at the course.
An expanded continental breakfast, as well as break refreshments, will be provided daily in the exhibit hall.
Two or more registrations qualify for a group discount. Call our office to receive $75 off each registrant’s fee. The registrations must be made at the same time. The discount is not retroactive and cannot be combined with other discounts or coupons.
A fee of $45 is charged for cancellations received by September 3, 2021. We’re sorry, but we cannot provide refunds after this date.