Upon completion of this conference, the participant will be able to:
- Develop strategies for image optimization in order to incorporate current practice guidelines for fetal cardiac evaluation with emphasis on improved detection of congenital heart disease
- Improve skills in assessment of early pregnancy viability and diagnosis of early pregnancy abnormal implantation including ectopic pregnancy, interstitial pregnancy, and cesarean scar implantation
- Improve differential diagnosis accuracy for fetal anomalies involving the fetal chest, abdomen, genitourinary system, and extremities
- Develop an anatomic strategy for the diagnosis of brain anomalies
- Incorporate state-of-the-art practices in prenatal genetic screening and testing
- Develop an approach to genetic testing for subset of anomalies associated with genetic defects
- Improve ultrasound skills for gynecological evaluation of adnexal masses and uterine disorders
- Emphasize key practice guidelines for the evaluation of fetal wellbeing stressing the proper techniques for biophysical profile and amniotic fluid assessment
- Develop strategies for accurate cervical assessment in high risk pregnancies
- Distinguish between different types of twinning and develop strategies for early identification of twins needing intervention
- Identify fetuses that would benefit from in utero treatment and procedures
- Distinguish critical placental complications with emphasis on diagnosis of placenta accreta spectrum
Course Materials and CME Certificate
You will receive a digital syllabus containing lecture abstracts and slides accompanied by a digital notebook with lecture objectives and notes pages. A few days prior to the course date, you will receive an email with a link to the lecture slides, should you wish to download and/or print these in advance of the course. Your course evaluation and CME certificate will be sent to the email you provided when registering. After the course, you will have access to the recording of these lectures via a link.
A fee of $75 is charged for cancellations received by September 3, 2020. We’re sorry, but we cannot provide refunds after that date.